Thursday, February 7, 2019

Cold Lonely Nights Of The Raven

Cold nights I read from your tome of ravens,
Lore lost to time that has not but forgot,
I hear moans of death and rapping of graves,
A rap and tap my chambers Iron wrought,

For now hear my dreaded loathsome beholder,
A bodice laid to waste in fallen ashes,
Fire cracks and flesh burns with a great smolder,
That great rapping and taping of old gnashes,

Down the hill taken to a man in black,
Lovely flames consumed the spark in you ‘
Into abyssal eyes of this jack ‘
Blue smeared shades through a red lit darkness hue,

Alas I awaken but cold in sweat,
Hid under my covers in queer fret ‘
-
C. Gunnyon

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Memory of Heath

I don't remember his face. He’s lost to me behind a veil of dark memories. He’s nothing more than a shade. A violent deliverer of our ...